Sunday, July 12, 2009

Not Yet Back In The Game,But Getting There!

Yeah,Like the title suggests,Am not yet back to my blogging finesse....But the way life's going lately, It's gonna be back soon. Anyways,reason for this post is a couple of weird thoughts I had today....

Flash Of Brilliance 1: I don't think you should tell a friend "I'm always gonna be around"....You are around for your friend only when you are around...Go figure :D

Flash Of Brilliance 2: You live in a place long enough, You end up becoming like that place....For example...You live in Mangalore long enough...You become like the place....Laid-back,Relaxed....And worst-case scenario....BORING!!!!!! But say you live in a big city say Mumbai or New York, You reflect the pace of the city...Your personality is dynamic,exciting and I'd say Addictive too...

Wonder what the others (referring to my friends and the loyal readers :P of this blog) have to say about this.....

4 comments:

Trishma said...

Regarding your flash of brilliance 2 ... I dont think a particular place limits your personality. I think it's about the people you surround yourself with, the opportunities you expose yourself to. Perhaps these are found in small doses in a town like Mangalore as compared to metropolitans, but its there all the same. Which brings me to another thought... is it the people that make the place, or the place its people??
Wht do u say? :)

Vikram Bondal said...

Good Point made there as well as an interesting question raised....I get this thought where both sides of your question are addressed...

I think, People add a new dimension to a place and a Place has its own effect on people,the effect being a result of its own characteristics

555apache said...

Whoa!
place maketh the peep is surely not in the case of Mangalore.
SAMPLE :
coconut tree: tall, cool and 'as a zillion uses.
Mangalorian: .... well...er.... hmmm...nevermind!

555apache said...

yes and going by your "flashes of brilliance"...i feel like watching flashbacks of a fool again.