Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back Again!

Like a long lost friend,I return to my blog who stands waiting for me,steadfast and never wavering(Yawn!!! already reading that overwrought piece of prose).......

Since my last post,been coming to terms with the fact that a rather long chapter of my Life that I've been used to since 3 years is now coming to a close. The only thing that has sort of kept me going through these days is the constant flow of beer :D, It's been like every other day we have a faux farewell party only to meet again the next day. However this is gonna end real soon....

Now as this chapter comes to a close, We'll notice that most folks will go their own way. One shall return to his hometown to an uncertain future, One will stick around wondering what the hell to do with his life, The one who has it all figured out will just move on the next level with quite some ease :)...... And of course, Some of the gals i know, They've already started making wedding plans(Just let me know when you are deciding the lunch and dinner menus).....

Now I myself am sticking around because I'm being lured by 2 lucrative careers, even though my heart's set on a 3rd one ;) But i know that I'm gonna end up somewhere sooner or later, So am not too concerned.

The only issue that's bothering me right now is the long period of solitude coming up in the coming months...And solitude isn't exactly my best friend ;)

Time to start Living i guess, Let's see where life's gonna take me next :D

1 comment:

Yulia D'Souza said...

your just bored....