Friday, October 09, 2009

Overwhelmed!

Why is it that the brain which can handle any amount of useless information starts acting up the moment it starts taking emotions in? It's like,No matter how much you read and remember,It doesn't matter. But if You are handling a number of situations, all of a sudden, You are feeling overwhelmed and unable to handle it. It's almost as if, the brain has decided to mix up these emotions rather than looking at them objectively and your insides ended up feeling like they've been tossed into a blender.

I try my usual technique, Resigned Indifference. Doesn't work. Now I'm at a loss. Trouble is, I can't talk. I mean I can talk about it, but to whom? It's all so weird. It's like the tale can't be told yet. Premature, yet with a punch! So, as of now,Taking a few deep breaths, Gritting my teeth and dealing with it.

Like Bob Dylan once said "People are crazy, Times are strange, I'm Locked in tight, I'm out of range, I used to care, But things have changed".

Kwazy!

No comments: