Thursday, March 29, 2007

Long Time No Blog

Kinda Hard to figure out how i'm feeling at the moment.As i type this,i can feel the heat of the afternoon sun pierce through my skin and hit my bones.Sweat is trickling down my neck and my brain is questioning my soul "Why the fuck are you typing this?".Well to be frank,even i'm not able to figure it out.Personally,all i need at the moment is some hard loud rock music and one hell of an adrenaline rush. Haven't shaved in a week,my beard itches.I wish i had an alterego like Tyler Durden who'd tell me what to do at the moment.Kinda stuck alone missing people who are far away.Want to run to them and stay by their side,but circumstances are against it.Personally I just wanna run,run to no place in particular.Just run till my feet scream enough.

No comments: